Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring I am So Happy To See You








I am so so so sorry for my extended absence on here. Life just catches up with you sometimes you know? Well all can say if life is currently pretty darn good. Baking is up, exercising is up, sleep is not up, but that is sincerely nothing new, and I scored a copy of Martha Stewart's Cupcakes recipe book from the Easter Bunny. Besides my chocolate being left in the sun by my dad, which I don't mind I would've eaten too much anyway! I will most likely just go home and eat the deformed re-frozen chocolate when I get home the next time anyway. I'm not sure if I'm going to update by the 15th again, so I might as well say it now. April 15th is me and nick's one year. It's been a crazy year and it really went faster than any year of my life. I guess I'm used to measuring years in school years so this whole april-april deal really snuck up on me. He's just as much of a sweetheart as when we first dating and though not every day is easy, some are even exceptionally hard, that's what makes it worth it to me. That even though we may fight, at the end of the day I still can't wait to tell him something stupid, or look up dogs on petfinder. And he deals with me, which is an accomplishment in itself so thank you nick, for everything. You're the best :)! Now that you had to sit through that mushy rant I will handsomely reward you with pictures of baked goods I will happily make for you if ever you ask. Happy spring temple, I am glad to finally be spending some more time in your good graces of warm weather again. <3 ps. one of the picture of me and nick was from last april and its funny to me just how much older in one year. in a few years I don't think I'll love that fact anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment