Friday, February 12, 2010

Slighty Delicious


I really wish I would've been able to post this entry last night. I was literally in such a good mood. Not that I'm in a terrible one now it's just after a terrible night's sleep and one geology test later, the fuzzy feeling endorphins of a great mood just seem a tad harder to muster. But for once... i actually tried baking in my apartment in school! I borrowed the scary electric mixer of the lovely Caitlin Weigel, and I won't lie, I was pining for my kitchen aid walk away come back later magical cookie dough mixer at home. But we made it through and twenty flour filled hair and more mess on the counter than in the bowl later, we had ourselves some snickerdoodle cookies. Now don't be fooled society by the appearance of what may seem to be enormous irish potatoes. These cookies were amazing. The were rich soft melt in your mouth goodness. I must admit though they were not for the faint of heart. I had the world's worst stomach ache after finishing off two of these. All fair in love and cookies though because the pros definitely out-weighed the cons and I will surely be making these again. Now it's valentines day weekend and I think I'm probably going to out-bake myself. We'll see how it goes. :)

3 comments:

  1. surely! i have it in my martha stewart cookbook over here i have to find it and i can type it up for you.

    ReplyDelete