Monday, January 25, 2010

Go on, go on, the stars are watching.


Day number 2 of blogging. Surprisingly I thought about how I wanted to make it and what I wanted to do with it a lot last night. It's amazing that while I had such a hard time starting it it now seems much easier than anticipated. My aspiration is that I'm going to try (key word try) to post every day for one year. I know this is it a somewhat crazy ambition for someone who doesn't have the most free time in the world and seems to go on long rants when she starts writing but it's something I sure as hell want to try. I also promised myself I would talk about baking on here at least a little bit so I'm going to start with one of my favorite recipes.
I think they're called "mini hamburger cookies"? I found the recipe on one of the application of my iphone and they couldn't be easier and earn more praise. They are simple and gained much praise from those whose noses I shoved them under. I even caught my grandfather sneaking into the party tray and it made me so happy he liked them I didn't have the heart to tell him no. Baking has turned into almost a therapeutic hobby for me. I do it to wind down. I do it when I'm excited. I lack alot of the resources I rely on at my dorm at Temple (my kitchen aid mixer). But I don't mind. For now though it's Calculus and dreams. And that will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment