Thursday, January 28, 2010

One Down... Many To Go

Sorry I'm terrible at blog post naming. One of my resolutions was to read more for pleasure this year. I decided that if I was going to avoid productiveness I might as well do it by reading as opposed to the other mindless activities I might be drawn to (facebook?/greys anatomy?). So yesterday I picked up "Dear John" and decided to just try it. Well needless to say less than 24 hours later I am done that puppy. Not because I thought it was particularly great, it was just an easy read and a page turner. It was actually extremely depressing if I let the truth slip out and I had an extremely entertaining re-enactment of the plot for Christine, Corrie, and Liz. Besides that more school class scheduling drama abounded and I'm started to just wish I was graduating so I could be just out there living my life. That's all for now. Tomorrow is the weekend where I will hopefully begin my journey into making homemade toasted marshmallow milkshakes apricot chicken salad and fondant. Hopefully not all together though. Let's see how it all turns out. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment